Monday, October 27, 2014

Jeans Jacques Andre.Art Nudes





Photographer Jean Jacques Andre was born in 1932 in Marseille.



"Dark" magic "room opened its doors in what was to become a lifelong dedication. This was an absolute revelation. Path that could allow me to express my emotions. Greatest influence on my work has been influenced by my father. He was a painter, a Symbolist. Our the house was filled with his canvases: the nymphs and satyrs, the Templars, and the troubadours, myths and legends inspired by the great poetami.Te impression stayed with me throughout my zhizni.Moya love and passion for nature attracted me to the study of pescher.Starye castles, dark mysterious staircase , ruins, canyons - these strange mysterious place left an indelible mark in my photos. in 1951 I immigrated to Western Canada. By 1954, I began my career as a photographer. "























Jean Jacques Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment