Friday, October 31, 2014

Forgiveness Sunday






No one - that I forgive, but of all.
Who bumped who is not specifically saved.
Today I forgive those



Who did not listen, did not hear who listened - did not heed,
Whoever does not understand, he remembered he did not believe, did not know
Who said nothing, did not want to - but offended.





I forgive today, forgive now.
Those who have seen it, but all are bypassed.
Who's afraid of knocking on a closed door
Who did not enter the open door.





Who has not found themselves, who did not look for others.
Those who will search in vain.
Those who re not understand who deliberately pushed,
Who will start laughing inconsolably.


I forgive anyone, and this for you
I pray in reality and in dreams.
I do not want another, forgive now.
Forgive me all this and ....
(s :)


Learn to forgive even if the tears in his eyes.
Learn to forgive, even if just can not
When you are accused of just the sins of others
And when the hand, your friend passes by.

When your word is one of mistrust
Straight in the eye when they say that he was wrong
You can just walk away, goodbye, slamming the door,
Pokazav.svoy touchy, wounded, short temper.

You can shout in response - It's not that, not that it was
And in the hands to feel resentment willies
And hear the answer - take it easy, chill my dear
That way, you're not far from Christ in this world go away.

Learn to forgive and prosecutors such tricky
You do not have to suffer because of someone's deliberate falsehood
Learn to forgive, where the truth of the lie is not visible
Do not be angry, calm down, just take it and I'm sorry.

(s :)



I apologize to you ...
All who are close to me ... and not.

All, forgive ...









Spanish artist

Josep Domenech

No comments:

Post a Comment