Friday, August 4, 2017

IN EXPLORATION WITH A FRIEND






If I went to scouting.



with a friend...


Girlfriend - Aries.

Well, if I went with my friend Aries, then, I think, we would have a strong heritage - they would blow up something superfluous, just at the same time. She would not leave me no choice, and we would have to take the "language", even if it were not needed. We would not have gone unnoticed. In us would be shot. She would ask: "Cover!" If I were wounded in my legs, she would force me to crawl, saying that she herself was to blame, although she would encourage me with words, she would not give up the "language". I fully admit that if we did return, we would be given Heroes of the Soviet Union, but I would limp and stutter for the rest of my life.




Friend -Thile.

If I went with my Taurus friend, we would go quietly, but far away. Patiently would sit out in secluded corners and counted the enemy tanks passing by. And if at that moment someone saw us, by her friendly face and a bouquet of wildflowers in her hand, she would never have guessed that we are here in intelligence. It was she, peaceful and calm, who would have approached someone who strongly impeded us from carrying out the assignment, and with the same tranquility she would have pierced the knife into the enemy's body and would have supported it so that she would not fall loudly. And if we were still tied up, which would certainly happen, since the reaction is slightly slow, she would not betray anyone. Yes, I would have bitten off the finger of the fascist. But we would still be shot.

Girlfriend - Gemini.

If I went to the scouting with my Gemini friend, I'd have drunk it before ... valerian. Because the unknown scares the most. We would go out on business without a clear plan, because in her head they are born every second, and what she chooses is unknown. Let's go cheerfully. Many would laugh. But coming to the place, we would argue in the bushes - in tactics, we would have disagreements. Then I would have conceded. Because you can not surrender to Gemini. Then she would take out of the bag a frivolous outfit and turn into a frivolous Fraulein. And while I was crawling on my belly and clinging a mine to the general's car, it would distract the attention of the rehearsed dance in the dugout near the pole. Most likely I would have returned alone. And she would remain the chief resident. And her traces would be lost in Poland.


Girlfriend - Cancer.

If I went with my Cancer friend, I would not return. Everything was stipulated in the smallest detail - she must throw a grenade in front of the first car, I aim to shoot in the second. She must cover me, and I - run across the road. And we together with short dashes would go deep into the forest. But in fact she does not throw a grenade, the car does not stop. I shoot a moving target and miss it. She runs over to my side, explaining on the way that she could not tear a check from the grenade, she thought that I would shoot at the wheels of the first car, and somehow I did not, that she was sure that ... It does not matter what. Schmeisser shoots in the back.


Girlfriend - Leo.

If I went to scouting with my friend Leo, we would have done the impossible. Of course, we would have accomplished the task without problems. But it would not be so easy. Why are there trifles? Before the fascist staff is within reach, but we only mined the bridge. We would have reached the headquarters. She would take the hairpin out of her hair and, shake her hair like in a shampoo advertisement, would go to the door with the sentries. Those, as in advertising, would hang their jaws and would not even think of stopping it, because they would like to look at it from behind. And then the commotion would begin. Heroes would be given us posthumously. But the headquarters would be beheaded.





Girlfriend - Virgo.

If I went with the Virgin ... We would have coped. It would be sterile to bandage my wounds. And they were obligatory because to act according to the situation means to abandon the original plan. When a check from a grenade could not be pulled by myself, the plan would have to be replaced on the spot. But we agreed in the smallest detail. "Well, we agreed, did not you? You should have thrown a grenade, so I waited until you left her." She would tell me this whole way back, while she would drag me along.


Girlfriend - Libra.

If I went with a friend - Libra, we would definitely return. But we could not have coped with half the task. And they would not blow anything up. We would have done everything civilized. We would sit in a restaurant with someone you need. And in the morning by car, we would be taken to the place from which we are closest to our own. It is possible that we would not be back alone. And with completely unknown where the detachment of liquidators on the tail comes from.

Girlfriend - Scorpio.

If I went to scout with a Scorpio girlfriend, we would take a lot of sins on the soul. We would mercilessly remove sentries in utter darkness. They creaked with their teeth, but they moved towards the goal. I would not have noticed how she began to execute her commands. But as if this adventure would end, I do not know.

Girlfriend - Sagittarius.

If I went with a friend - Sagittarius, we would have done business. Honestly, we would miss other signs very much. We would necessarily forget something - for example, cartridges. And maybe a map. And for a long time, we would laugh at this. I would have to act

No comments:

Post a Comment